Master Zone

Discuss Engarde latest news and updates

Moderators: scrumpy, Dave, leihog

Master Zone

Postby RKB on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 am

Hi a couple of questions that I hope someone has the time to reply to;

1) When I setup a New Master Zone, then go to Edit Master Zone Screen, do I put the Static IP address that my ISP gave me (64.240.199.106) or the the Network address (10.1.1.10) in the Default (A) record box

2) When I create a Master Zone, pcupgrades.net.au is automatically placed in the Master Server Box, but when I put the pointer over it a java message comes up saying put the primary server IP address here, So should I have pcupgrades.net.au, my Static IP or Network IP
RKB

Re: Master Zone

Postby ryan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm

RKB wrote:Hi a couple of questions that I hope someone has the time to reply to;

1) When I setup a New Master Zone, then go to Edit Master Zone Screen, do I put the Static IP address that my ISP gave me (64.240.199.106) or the the Network address (10.1.1.10) in the Default (A) record box

2) When I create a Master Zone, pcupgrades.net.au is automatically placed in the Master Server Box, but when I put the pointer over it a java message comes up saying put the primary server IP address here, So should I have pcupgrades.net.au, my Static IP or Network IP

You put the IP address of your system into the box, probably 64.240.199.106.

-r
ryan
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion