Development

Discuss Engarde latest news and updates

Moderators: scrumpy, Dave, leihog

Development

Postby sterilegenie on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I have been eying EnGarde for some time now to replace a Clarkconnect box but it appears as if development has halted at first glance, since the last ISO release is dated 2008 but further analysis shows that packages are only a couple of revisions behind latest builds. Is the community project stalled?
sterilegenie

Re: Development

Postby scrumpy on Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

In a word, No.
scrumpy

Postby Dave on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:31 pm

sterilegenie wrote:I have been eying EnGarde for some time now to replace a Clarkconnect box but it appears as if development has halted at first glance, since the last ISO release is dated 2008 but further analysis shows that packages are only a couple of revisions behind latest builds. Is the community project stalled?
Certainly if you are looking to assist with development, or if there is something specific you would like to see made available, then let us know.

Best regards,
Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby patlecat on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am

Why are you guys avoiding to answer this simple yet important question to all Engarde users or potential users?? I mean this is an open source project, nobody is hanging you if you simply admit that you're not progressing for this or that reason!?

So please be more forthcoming, you won't be blamed I'm sure of that.
patlecat

Postby jorgea on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:40 pm

I agree that it's a bit strange that the staff of EnGarde is not more forward as to where their development stands.
jorgea

Return to General Discussion