|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > clamav-devel archives|
On 12/22/2009 02:39 PM, Renato Botelho wrote:
> 2009/12/22 Török Edwin <email@example.com>:
>> Yes, I opened a bug about that now:
>> For now the workaround for the user is to set the CPU for the build to
>> at least i486.
> OK, i'll mark clamav-devel port as BROKEN on FreeBSD i386 for now.
I have added the mutex workaround when building on i386, sorry for
taking so long to fix.
Also removed the Perl dependency from LLVM's configure, which would be needed only if we'd use LLVM's buildsystem. We don't use that, I've written a Makefile.am for LLVM.
ClamAV should now build again on i386/FreeBSD, please test and report if you still have any build problems.
The fix is in the git master repository (if you use git). If you are using a snapshot, then it will be in tomorrow's snapshot.