|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > fedora-users archives|
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 4:29 PM, JD <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'll wait for the full release of f16 in Nov.
> and try again. I will try to generate a log
> of all the events and outputs.
Waiting on the full release pretty much guaranties that the issue
can't be fixed until at least F17. Testing the betas and getting
feedback is what they are there for. Replicating the problem in the
beta gives you a chance to get it fixed before the F16 release.
-- William Hooper -- users mailing list email@example.com To unsubscribe or change subscription options: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines