full-disclosure-uk June 2008 archive
Main Archive Page > Month Archives  > full-disclosure-uk archives
full-disclosure-uk: Re: [Full-disclosure] To clear the air and c

Re: [Full-disclosure] To clear the air and conspiracy about n3td3v

From: n3td3v <xploitable_at_nospam>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 15:06:46 GMT
To: full-disclosure@lists.grok.org.uk


On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Ureleet <ureleet@gmail.com> wrote:
> best email youve ever written. clearly you dont know much. but thank
> you for admitting it. next time, when you say that you are part of
> mi6, we will know not to believe you. everyone print out this email
> and tack it in your cube, read it everyday so that we all know that
> he's just a pundit and actually has no skill.

Why did you ruin the build up to Web Application Security Awareness Day? It was because of what you and Valdis said on the weeks running upto it that nobody post anything. I mentioned mi6 to try and scare you and stop you annoying me.

Your excuse for harassing me on the weeks running upto it was don't post anything on May 1 so n3td3v can't make a name for himself, but the day wasn't about me making a name it was about people disclosing throw away vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting that people are usually too shy to post on a normal day, because those bugs seem too insignificant and too lame to post and don't usually give them enough hacker points on a normal day. With Web Application Security Awareness Day it was ment to bring credibility back to web application security bugs like XSS, but you didn't see it that way, you thought it was about me making a name for myself, even though I already had a name for myself already because of the bad press and conspiracy links between me and Gobbles, whoever the heck he is.

So everyone knows who n3td3v is, but the mystery remains, who is Gobbles??? He is the real hacker you should be tracking, you've wasted all your time and resources on trashing me for no reason just because you thought I was some elite hacker called Gobbles? I'm still trying to work out in my head what all the attention is on me for and why people thought I was someone called Gobbles and that I was three people???

If that isn't enough to fuck my head up I don't know what is, a forensic study on me, just because some idiot (Neal Krawetz) thought I was Gobbles???

I don't know who Gobbles is, I have never spoke to Gobbles, I have nothing to do with him and don't want to know him. He seems to be some elite hacker, which someone thought was me, but I have no idea about him and don't know who he is.

All the best,

n3td3v

>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Garrett M. Groff <groffg@gmgdesign.com> wrote:
>>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>>> Hash: SHA1
>>>
>>> That's why there are email filters. Pls start using them if you value your
>>> sanity. The kind of "publicity" he/they're getting only encourages the
>>> naughty behavior.
>>
>> I don't understand what you mean by they? Are you talking about my google group?
>> The people who post on my google group are people like you, I don't understand.
>>
>> And what is naughty behaviour? Giving my opinion on security topics
>> and criticizing people I don't agree with?
>>
>> I'm a white hat, I don't agree with naughty behaviour and to date I
>> haven't seen any naughty behaviour apart from people who try and paint
>> me in bad light.
>>
>> The google group is the same concept as funsec and I am the same
>> concept as Gadi Evron... my google group was around long before funsec
>> was around, so I didn't copy him.
>>
>> I'm not a hacker, I read news articles and give my opinion on them,
>> thats all I do, there is no hacker group, I am not a hacker, there is
>> nothing going on behind the scenes, because there is no behind the
>> scenes.
>>
>> The google group is a bunch of security professionals like you, who
>> like the stories I post to the group and enjoy reading my opinions.
>>
>> Stop believing the bad press what you read by a bunch of idiots who
>> don't know me, Neal Krawetz, Robert Lemos, Alex Eckelberry etc who
>> tried to say I was a hacker, who has zero-day etc.
>>
>> They were just horrible people who don't really know me who have
>> helped to ruin my life, my mental health hasn't been the same since I
>> read accusations about me that I was a hacker and I'm doing something
>> wrong.
>>
>> SecurityFocus, they never even emailed me for my side of the story, I
>> went away to university and then realised an article and PDF file had
>> been written about me, I couldn't cope with the pressure, so I had to
>> drop out of university because of what was post about me, because I
>> couldn't cope with the strain.
>>
>> Here I am now, picking up the peices and unemployed with no university
>> degree, until I can reapply when i'm feeling better after the stress.
>>
>> I will not stop posting my opinion on security topics, if I did that
>> will mean they have won by telling their readers I was a hacker with
>> zero-day.
>>
>> All the best,
>>
>> n3td3v
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
>> Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html
>> Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
>>
>



Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/