|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > selinux archives|
A new release of the SELinux Reference Policy is now available on
the Tresys OSS site, http://oss.tresys.com. This release primarily
focused on general maintenance.
The complete change log for this release follows at the end of the
For people interested in helping Reference Policy development, the X
desktop and role separation needs testing, in addition to general
* Mon Dec 13 2010 Chris PeBenito <email@example.com> - 2.20101213
- Git man page from Dominick Grift.
- Alsa and oident home content cleanup from Dominick Grift.
- Add support for custom build options.
- Unconditional staff and user oidentd home config access from Dominick
- Conditional mmap_zero support from Dominick Grift.
- Added devtmpfs support.
- Dbadm updates from KaiGai Kohei.
- Virtio disk file context update from Mika Pfluger.
- Increase bindreservport range to 512-1024 in corenetwork, from Dan Walsh.
- Add JIT usage for freshclam.
- Remove ethereal module since the application was renamed to wireshark.
- Remove duplicate/redundant rules, from Russell Coker.
- Increased default number of categories to 1024, from Russell Coker.
- Added modules:
accountsd (Dan Walsh)
cgroup (Dominick Grift)
hadoop (Paul Nuzzi)
kdumpgui (Dan Walsh)
livecd (Dan Walsh)
mojomojo (Lain Arnell)
sambagui (Dan Walsh)
shutdown (Dan Walsh)
sosreport (Dan Walsh)
vlock (Harry Ciao)
-- Chris PeBenito Tresys Technology, LLC www.tresys.com | oss.tresys.com -- This message was distributed to subscribers of the selinux mailing list. If you no longer wish to subscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words "unsubscribe selinux" without quotes as the message.