|Main Archive Page > Month Archives > wireshark-dev archives|
On Aug 14, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Michael Tüxen
> <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de> wrote:
>> On Aug 14, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Stig Bjørlykke wrote:
>>> Try opening Capture Options a second time, and "none" is back in the list.
>> Is that still true in the current version? I can't reproduce that...
> Fixed with the addresses count change.
BTW, some of your suggestions have been implemented / some of your bugs
have been fixed (some by yourself).
* The "Edit Interfaces Settings" should default to the OK button when
pressing enter in "Capture filter" and any other widget.
* Enlarging the "Capture Options" window should only enlarge the
interfaces table and not put space anywhere else.
* Should we use only one line in headings used in the interface list?
This to save space for more interfaces in the list.
* My AirPcap device lists "unknown" as IP address. Should this simply
be removed? Do we know if devices don't have an IP address?
* "Capture packets in monitor mode" is enabled for devices not supporting this.
* I get wrong link-layer for some of my remote (rpcap) devices. This
used to work before.
Let me know if these are not fixed.
> Stig Bjørlykke
> Sent via: Wireshark-dev mailing list <email@example.com>
> Archives: http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev
> Unsubscribe: https://wireshark.org/mailman/options/wireshark-dev
Sent via: Wireshark-dev mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>